Drones are quickly becoming a key player in construction site progress documentation for general contractors, clients and stakeholders alike. Whether you need to monitor progress over time, taking a visual inventory of what is complete and what is not, or ensure work is completed up to code, Aerial Production Services provides high resolution aerial photography and videography, 360 interior capture and on-ground photography. The information we capture is immediately shared via the cloud server to inform quicker decisions and ultimately save time and money.
We provide exterior and interior, aerial and on-ground photography and videography at different stages in the construction process. The information is easy and accessible, informing quicker decisions and promoting safety.
We use the most advanced software in the business to showcase interior 360 views of construction site progress to help contractors stay on top of strict timelines.
SAFETY IS A PRIORITY
-Over Six Years Of Flying Experience-
* We conduct a Pre-Flight safety assessment before all flights
* We always keep a safe distance from the assets we capture
* We have zoom capabilities to leverage when needed
UNIQUE VANTAGE POINT
-Verifying Equipment From All Angles-
* We document the entire asset and provide a digital replica of the asset for easy reference
* Our technology allows us to capture vantage points and perspectives never before possible
* Our high resolution images allow clients to zoom in for identifying anomalies easily
* Results are plotted on maps so clients can view their assets in entirety and with geographic reference
-Multiple Sites In A Shorter Timeframe-
* Our resources allow us to capture up to 1500 assets per month
* Our on-site time is a fraction of using conventional methods
* Data is provided to clients within 48 hours of the flight